I wonder how many stranger’s stories we make it into? You know, maybe someone saw you in passing and told their friends about how pretty the girl in the lavender sweater was. Or maybe they overheard you say a joke and repeated it to their friend, confessing that they heard it from some guy at the store.
- Parents: Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends: Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers: Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers: Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex: Don't forget to look good
- Society: Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr: Fuck the world, at least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr: But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
shout out to everybody who has school soon
i believe in you
you will be excellent this year
and if you’re not that’s ok too it doesn’t mean you’re not smart
just remember to take care of yourself because your mental health is more important than your grades ok?
group hug ily all
if my husband doesnt tear up when im walking down the aisle im turning the fuck around
my husband definitely will because he’s gonna have to put up with me for the rest of his life and that’s enough to make anybody cry
Of he doesn’t tear up I’m turning back and then re-entering because he CLEARLY didn’t see me right, and we gonna keep doing it over again until he does.